CALENDAR OF LIVE MUSIC & EVENTS (PACIFIC TIME)

February 9, 2010

Outted By FrontLine


Recently outted by PBS's FrontLine Digital Nation . . . Can I go back behind the avatar now please?

"Hello my name is Jan Pulsford and I use the avatar JaNa KYoMooN to front my on line music performances in the Virtual World of Second Life

Being something of a creative explorer in the on line world of music technology it was a natural step for me to dive into virtual worlds

I'm a professional composer and musician always looking for new inspiration and ways of collaborating with like minded creatives.

Second Life allows me to mix visual arts and music with multi media artists from all over the globe

As long as there is an internet connection distance or geographical location is no object

Using the avatar JaNa KYoMooN I perform to hundreds of avatars each month with my weekly shows of ambient reflective music

What a wonderful opportunity for global communication and sharing my music

No doubt it is ahead of its time - a little quirky - but i know eventually virtual worlds or environments will play a huge role in mainstream society and the arts."

No comments:

aRCHiVeS