CALENDAR OF LIVE MUSIC & EVENTS (PACIFIC TIME)

February 7, 2014

join me at Roxy's Sun and Moon 10PM UK time and 2PM Pacific

Tonight I play at 10PM UK time and 2PM Pacific at the Sun and Moon
Why virtual worlds?
I am often asked this by people with their head cocked to one side in a quizzical mixture of fascination and confusion.
Well … 
It's a space I found in 2006 whilst exploring ways and means of playing music in the brave new digital age that became open to all in 1993 when the world wide web became part of the public domain. Ah Berner's Lee what adventures you unleashed!
I travelled far and wide and one day discovered the virtual world of Second Life where I perform weekly as the virtual artist JaNa KYoMooN
Performing in these alternate spaces is like playing to an attentive cafe on line. It's an intimate experience and allows me to share new music and try different ideas whilst mixing new technology in an immersive environment.
For those of you who don't want to wrestle with the idiosyncrasies of Second Life viewers there is alway the option of listening in on the live stream 
But the brave will put on their finest pixels and join me at Roxy's Sun and Moon 10PM UK time and 2PM Pacific
See you later for another virtual adventure!


No comments:

aRCHiVeS